I'd take another chance, take a fall
Take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But it's nothing new
there she goes again.
falling into his arms.
falling out of reality.
except, this time,
she knows exactly
what she's headed into
I Can't Stop Thinking About What Would Have Happened;
If We Hadn't Given Up On Each Other.
its not a mistake, if you always repeat it.
You & I should give it another shot.
I promise this time I won't run
unless it's to chase you <3
here we go again
with your mixed signals
& my second thoughts
she's tired of waiting for him. she's sick of always falling for his words. she wants to leave. but he keeps pulling her back in.
falling in love- you should go with it, regardless of whether or not your heart gets smashed. you'll be a better person.
and if I was in a crowd, you probably wouldn't notice me. I don't really stand out, but somehow you do.
three sleepless nights, this isn't how it's supposed to be. but you're so good at taking your time to get back to me. I will wait for you forever if you would just ask me. I thought that I could change you but you changed me. it doesn't feel right holding someone else's hand.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Second Chances 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment