CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Albert Einstein and Thomas Edison quotes

Albert Einstein

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. (Albert Einstein)

What I have to say about this book can be found inside the book. (Albert Einstein)

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. (Albert Einstein)

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. (Albert Einstein)

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

I believe in intuition and inspiration... At times I feel certain I am right while not knowing the reason. (Albert Einstein)

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. (Albert Einstein)

Have the courage to take your own thoughts seriously, for they will shape you. (Albert Einstein)

Thomas Edison

I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. (Thomas Edison)

If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astonish ourselves. (Thomas Edison)

I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing. (Thomas Edison)

Nearly every man who develops an idea works at it up to the point where it looks impossible, and then gets discouraged. That's not the place to become discouraged. (Thomas Edison)

Hell, there are no rules here; we're trying to accomplish something. (Thomas Edison)

I am long on ideas, but short on time. I only expect to live about a hundred years. (Thomas Edison)

0 comments: