Be with who makes you happy, even if it means you're always running back
I guess I never let you go Because somewhere in the back of my mind I never lost hope that we would Get our second chance
You've got this spell on her that she just can't seem to break. She is so strong and in an instant, you could break her down. She knows you won't but you could and that scares her. She has realized she has made some mistakes in the past and when you're up to your old tricks, she's tempted to make them again. But yet, coming back to you seems to be her favorite habit.
cause even if it breaks your heart to be just friends, If you really care about someone, you’ll take the hit.
getting over you was the hardest thing i've ever had to do... and i dont think i could do it again.
lets start over. lets forget our problems. lets put our past behind us & never bring it up again. we cant live or love in the past. lets throw all our problems away. ill give you my trust if you give me yours. lets fall in love all over again.
every time i lose hope for you, there you are again. always there.
what's worse than heartbreak? knowing you'd give him another chance.
Never will you fall in love the same way twice
There's a difference between letting go
And pretending you've forgotten. (also in Life & Being Yourself)
You can't keep running away.
From what you're trying to find. (also in Life & Being Yourself)
True love
W.A.I.T.S
Sometimes you need a second chance, `cause maybe the first time you just werent ready for what was about to happen..
++ maybe its because part of me still believes i have a chance. im still hanging on, hoping, praying that one day it will come like a slap in the face that i am the girl for you and we were meant to be
Always fight
Until you can't fight anymore
And then...
Be fought for (also in Life & Being Yourself)
Sometimes the feelings we start to have again are the same feelings that never really went away
you can try to hide your feelings, but they won't disappear just like that, & if they don't go away, then there must mean there's a reason why they're there..
Sometimes you need a second chance, `cause maybe the first time you just werent ready for what was about to happen..
I want to be there for you
I do.
But I cant keep doing this.
I cant keep being your second choice
When you are my first.
The true test of love:
No matter how long
You two go without talking,
He`ll always find a way
Back into your heart.
No matter how hard you try
To forget him, you can`t.
It`s the little things that mean the most,
But break your heart all the same.
It`s those times when a song come on the radio
& immediately you cry, missing him,
Wanting him, needing him.
I want someone who wont need a second chance
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Second Chances
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment