CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love...more on the mushy side

SHE SAYS I DONT HEAR ANYTHING SHE SAYS I SAID ITS BCUHZ I ONLY LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
-This was from my friend's myspace

All of these quotes are from J'taime_Quotes

Calling when you say you're going to call is the very first brick in the house you are building of love and trust. If he can't lay this one stupid brick down, you ain't never gonna have a house, baby.
And it's cold outside.

& I guess when it
all comes down to it;
I’m just afraid,
afraid I’ll love you more
than you love me,
afraid you'll leave me
for another girl,
Afraid you'll think I’m silly,
most all I’m afraid
I might get hurt again

& not all relationships are perfect, ever,
There are some ways you
have to bend to compromise,
to give something in order to gain somebody greater but the love
we have for each other
is bigger than those small difference's
& that’s the key,
Its like a big pie chart
& the love in a relationship
has the biggest place
love can make up for anything.

Sometimes,
it takes being away from someone
for a while to realize how much
you really need them in your life.

Love is what makes your smile
when you're tired

He’s the kind of guy that
makes you love your name...
just because
of the way he says it.

You find out who your friends are,
Somebody who'll drop everything,
Run out and crank up their car,
Hit the gas, get there fast.
Never stop to think
"What's in it for me,"
Or "That's way too far."
Yeah you find out
who your friends are.

&& he'll never really know
how many times a day
I think of him

My wish for you is that this life
becomes all that you want it to.
Your dreams stay big,
your worries stay small.
You never need to carry
more than you can hold.
And while you're out there
gettin' where you're gettin' to.
I hope you know somebody loves you
and wants the same things too.
Yeah, this is my wish.

She never believes anything, ever.
You could tell her that the sky is blue,
That you could love her to death,
That she looks pretty,
And all of it to her is nonsense.
She holds her own truths
and admire that about her.
She's the girl you want to marry.
She's the girl you want to save
And it happens to work out perfectly that she needs to be saved a lot.
She's the girl you want to learn from
And she's got a lot to teach.
She's the girl you're in love with
And even though you may question it,
You're the only boy
she wants to belong to.

She didn't want that night to end,
'cause for the first time in awhile,
she wasn't faking a smile

You don’t get to choose,
you just fall in love
and you get this person who is all wrong and all right at the same time.
And you know you love them so much except sometimes they just drive you completely insane
and no one can explain it.
And the reason its so confusing is because it's love,
but if love didn't have any challenges
what would be the point?

I don't believe that old saying
that good things come to those who wait. I think good things come to those who want something so bad they can't sit still

&& I’m the kind of girl
who would stay up all night
just waiting for his call


"There is nothing scarier than
getting what you want. because
then you have something to lose.
- The OC

If there is one moment
in your life when you are with
someone and you feel like
the world has stopped
and your life seems so perfect,
make sure you never loose them.

And the truth is, I'm scared of you.
I've never felt so drawn
to another person,
so much that it's impossible
to keep my distance.
And I'm scared that
you don't feel the same way.

You closed your eyes.
That was the difference.
Sometimes you cannot believe
what you see; you have to believe
what you feel. And if you are ever
going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can
trust them, too -even when you’re in
the dark, even when you’re falling.

Emotion is my passion.
& I wear my heart on my sleeve,
Like it's the latest fashion.

Real love hurts.
Real love makes you
totally open and vulnerable,
and often miserable.
Real love will take you far behind yourself, and therefore real love will devastate you.
If love doesn't shatter you,
you don't know real love

When we talk,
even just a hello,
it completes my day

My life isn't perfect in any way at all.
But I've found happiness and love.
And most importantly,
I've found myself.
Maybe there isn't any room
for anyone else in my life.
But I'm so open tothe idea of love.
and the idea of you and me

Saying you'll never fall in love is like saying that you'll never smile;
no matter how hard you try, someone is going to come along and make you.

Because we couldn't see
eachother everyday,
it made the times we spent together
a lot more special.

&& when i'm with you
the rest of the world around me fades away

i don't care about how many lips you kissed,
or how many hands you've held.
i don't care about being your first.
i just care about being your last.

you make my heart feel
something it's never felt
before .. && everytime
i see you, i fall in love a
( little bit more .. )

I need a guy who can make me laugh
just by the way he says hello
when I pick up the phone.
The guy who makes
my hands shake
when I'm sitting right next to him.
The guy who isn't afraid to
keep hugging me
when I'm not ready to let go...

Remember when we first met?
We laughed and smiled
It was a perfect moment and
We didn't even know each other

I'm taking one of those quiet moments where I weigh
your good qualities against
your bad ones and
decide if you're actually
worth the trouble.
Scrubs

to create a puzzle
you must first take it apart,
make a mess out of all the pieces,
and try a few wrong places;
for only then can you be certain,
that the final product
is exactly what it should be.

don't think too much.
you'll think your entire life away.
just close your eyes
and follow your heart.
i promise it knows the way.

loving someone is giving
them the power to hurt you,
the power to completely destroy you;
but trusting them enough not to.

chances are,
i'll never get a moment like this again,
so here'severything i ever wanted
to tell you.
no one has ever gotten melike you;
i've never found anyone
who makes me laugh like you.
you're the one person who i can honestly see myself happy with.
the definition of love to me is
you.

ten bucks says
you`ll be crawling into bed with me
putting your hands where they don`t belong
&& ten bucks says
you`ll be putting your lips where they
don`t belong either
but ten bucks says
i won`t say no.

Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.

I don't care if it'll hurt me or break my heart.
as long as you always tell me the truth,
I won't care.

She found a bad boy.
One that would show her it was better to live life
in the fast lane.
he showed that it was okay
to just let her guard down sometimes.
They found together that somehow.
They filled up those missing parts
that they each had.

(this one is sooo nice, just read it)
& this girl...this girl is so different from all the others.
I love every damn thing about her,
she doesn't even know.
She's so sheltered, you know?
I could name a list of all the things she's never done, but she's gone through more
than most people ever will.
I love how incredibly innocent she can be,
but at the same time, she has this wild side
that I couldn't have imagined existed.
She's been hurt,
but that only makes me want to protect her even more. No, it makes me want to go and shoot every damn asshole who had the nerve to do that.
I remember one day, sitting in my truck,
her head on my chest,
I could hear her breathing...
her eyes were closed,
her tiny heart beating in that beautiful little frame.
I thought to myself
"Baby, if I could wake up this way for the rest of my life...I would always be happy."
She's a challenge, a puzzle...
and I want to solve her.
I want to figure her out.
I want to understand her.
Maybe then I could figure out
why I'm so crazy about her.
And this girl...she hasn't lived yet.
She's existed, given her life to other people
who don't love her, who will never love her the way I do. I want to take her to places she's never been before, take her to oceans, mountains, the stars...
anywhere just so I can be there
to see the look on her face when she opens her eyes.
I want to give her the life she's been missing.
I want to show her the closest thing I can find
to match how beautiful she is,
and when it takes her breath away,
I'll tell her that is how I feel every time I look at her.
I want to be able to make her forget all about her past, all her mistakes, all her regrets.
Break her free from this mindset
that she will never be good enough,
that she isn't perfect.
She's the closest thing to perfect I've ever seen.
I want to break the chains that hold her back,
because, hell, if this is how amazing
she is locked up...
I want to set her free.

Remember in grade school,
when the whole class bought
Valentines for one another?
I miss that.
It meant nobody got left out.

Love is when you look into someone's
eyes & suddenly you go all the way inside,
to their soul, & you both know instantly.

He could be anywhere in the world but
he chooses to be here because life is better
with her by his side.
-The Perfect Man

Here in your mind
you have complete privacy.
Here there's no difference
between what is and what could be.

I like that you ramble when you're nervous.
I like that I know that you ramble
when you're nervous.
I like that I make you nervous.

Every night she finds herself in bed,
reliving and remembering every
glance he gave, and every word he said.

once again you can find these and MANY other quotes at J'taime_Quotes

0 comments: