to state the obvious, i didnt get my perfect fantasy.
i think you took this whole thing a little to far than it actually should have went
I don't care about your past, all I want to know is if there's a place for me in your future.
don't start anything cause we're falling apart. it's not you, it's not me, and it’s we.
he taught me how to trust myself. he taught me that I should love every flaw. he taught me that no matter what I should just make the decision and jump, and not regret it
I still remember the first time I fell for you; I haven't gotten up since
it is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.
she believed in dreams all right, but she also believed in doing something about them. when prince charming didn't come along, she went over to the palace and got him.
I’m never letting this one go. because certain people enter our lives at the most peculiar times, for the most beautiful reasons. they seem to make such perfect impressions while leaving behind an everlasting impact. some of the best things in life appear when you least expect them. things you can never forget.
sometimes all it takes is having someone look forward to seeing you.
in some ways, you're pretty lucky. you opened your heart, you put yourself out there, you were ready to make that leap. I’m envious; I wish I knew what that felt like. to find someone who makes you want to swim across the east river in January
the fact that we show up for each other, in spite our differences, no matter what we believe, is reason enough to keep believing
if you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
if we’re perfect for each other, and if we’re meant to be with each other, we will be with each other. maybe not now, or tomorrow, but later. I can promise you that.
if we tried, we probably could hold it all together.
did I make it that easy to walk right in and out of my life?
love to me is having every doubt in the world and just not caring, because there’s something deep down inside telling you not to.
I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever.
the biggest mistake you can make is to drift apart from someone, who you once had the time of your life with
all I need to hear is that you miss me and think about me. then you can go on with your life and I can go on with mine, acting like being without each other is just fine..
if a man takes the risk to cheat, he’s saying 'this is worth losing her'.
she's done dropping hints. try and figure it out yourself, pretty boy
I think she loves him. and love is needing someone. love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you
you can talk about love all you want, you gotta show it
love knows: no color. no gender. no age
what comes is better than what came before - Cat Power "I Found A Reason"
Monday, March 30, 2009
Love...the Good, The Bad, and all in between 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment